In Carson City

In Las Vegas

693 W. Nye Lane
Carson City, NV 89703
Phone: 1-775-687-4200
Toll Free: 1-866-473-7768
Fax: 1-775-687-5131

5740 S. Eastern Ave, Suite 120
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Phone: 1-702-486-3900
Toll Free: 1-866-473-7768
Fax: 1-702-678-6934

Online: Please select one of the options below

I forgot my username or password.

  1. Browse to the Forgot your username or password page
  2. Enter your email address in the first box (Forgot Your Username), then click blue Send Username button.
  3. Retrieve the username sent to you email address.
  4. Enter the username in the second box (Forgot Your Password), then click the blue Send Password Button.
  5. Retrieve the password sent your email address.
  6. Visit our main page at and enter the username and password sent to you to log in.
  7. You may change the password by visiting the User Settings page once you are logged in.

I need to change my password.

  1. Log into
  2. On the "Your account information" page click on the "User Settings" link (Left hand side of screen).
  3. Type in the Old password. Note that you will have to type this in, copy and pasting may not work.
  4. Type in the new password.
  5. Confirm your new password and click on update.

I need to change my e-mail address.

  1. Log into
  2. On the "Your account information" page, click the "User Settings" link on the left side of the screen.
  3. Type in your new e-mail address.
  4. Confirm your new e-mail address and click "update".
  5. There will be a confirmation page to confirm the E-mail address is correct.

NV-PERS cannot change your e-mail address for you. You must change this using the instructions above.

I would like to find out about going paperless.

  1. Login to your web account and click on "User Settings" on the left.
  2. Check the "Go Paperless" box and click "Update". An email will be sent to the email address PERS has on file.
  3. Click on the link in the email from PERS to verify your email address. This step must be done to complete the "Go Paperless" process.
  4. You will now be able to view your EFT notices.

More information can be seen in our How to Go Paperless page.

My account is locked out.

Please call the Help Desk at (775) 687-4200, (702) 486-3900, or (866) 473-7768 to have your account unlocked, or you may try our self-service tool to reset your password.

I need to change my direct deposit information.

  1. Log into
  2. On the "Your account information" page, click the "Direct Deposit" link on the left side of the screen.
  3. Type in your new direct deposit account information.
  4. Confirm your new direct deposit information and click blue "add/change direct deposit" button.

Where is my 1099R?

  1. Log into
  2. Click on the link on the left side of the page that says "1099R".
  3. You should now be on a screen that shows your 1099R's for all available years and a button to request official copies.

Please note printed copies of this page may not be used for submission to IRS. Please request official copies to be sent to you should you need them.

I need to change my beneficiaries.

  1. Please download and print the Survivor Beneficiary form.
  2. The form must be filled out entirely. It may be mailed, emailed, or faxed to the addresses listed at the top of the form.

Beneficiaries may not be changed online.

I would like to purchase service credit.

To request a purchase of service contract, please contact us at (775) 687-4200, (702) 486-3900, or (866) 473-7768 and ask to speak with a Counseling Services Representative.

I would like to request a benefit estimate.

All requests for Retirement Benefit Estimates or Buying Time must be made by phone. Please call our office at (775) 687-4200, (702) 486-3900, or (866) 473-7768, and speak with a PERS representative who will need to gather additional information.

I would like to make a request for public records.

If you would like to make a request for public records please send your inquiries to

I have another question or concern that is not listed above.

(required for members and retirees)
(if applicable)